Sentuhlah saya

10 September 2009

Gotta be somebody...?

This time
I wonder what it feels like
To find the one in this life
The one we all dream of
But dream's just aren't enough

So i'll be waiting for the real thing
I'll know it by the feeling
The moment when we're meeting
Will play out like a scene

Straight off the silver screen
So i'll be holding my breath
Right up till the end
Untill that moment when
I find the one that i'll
Spend forever with

Cause nobody one to be the
last one there
Everyone wants to feel like
someone cares

Someone to love
with my life in their hands
There's gotta be somebody
for me like that

Cause nobody wants to go it
on their own
Everyone wants to know they're
not alone

There's somebody else that feels
The same somewhere
There's gotta be somebody for me
out there

Tonight
Out on the street
Out in the moonlight
And dammit this feels too right
it's just like deja-vu

Me standing here with you
So i'll be holding my breath
Could this be the end?
Is it that moment when

I'll find the one that i'll spend
forever with

You can't give up
(When u're looking for)
A diamond in the rough
(because u never know)
When it shows up
(make sure u're holding on)
Cause it could be the one
The one u're waiting on


I love this song....
Give me some spirit..
Huhuhuhu.. (@_@)

No comments: